Tenant unwilling to move after section 21 4a was served

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Tenant unwilling to move after section 21 4a was served
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
2 Posts
0 Thanks
I have served my tenants with a section 21 4a notice and the date they were given to move out is Sunday 31st October. I visited the property 2 weeks ago to inspect it and advised (verbally and written) on repairs/damaged which need to be dealt with. I informed them I would return on Sunday 31st October at 12.00 midday for the final inspect and they would then vacate the property. I have had a phone call from housing benefits today who have informed me they have no where to move to and are therefore not going to be leaving on Sunday. What rights do/don't I have now? What should I do on Sunday?
I have also been informed by a friend of theirs on facebook that they are planning to pack the house out with people in an attempt to create an intimidating atmosphere when we do go on Sunday.
29/10/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions