new tenants without my permission

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 new tenants without my permission
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks
My tenancy agreement is for 3 tenants who have moved out, they have put in new tenants without my permission. I am unable to get in contact with the tenants on the contract. I now understand this has happened some time ago (1 of the people said they had lived in the apartment for a year), as i was receiving the rent I was unaware of this. I now believe there are 5 or more people living in the apartment; they are now not paying the rent and therefore this required a visit and the facts came to light. It was also noted that drugs were being smoked. I have sent warnings about noise to my tenants without realising that new are people living in the flat. They appear to have stopped being a noise nuisance.
How can i get them out? Can I use an accelerated position procedure? which forms?

09/01/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions