SECTION 8 Eviction Notice

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 SECTION 8 Eviction Notice
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
1 Posts
1 Thanks
I have issued a section 8 Eviction notice on one of my HMO tenants 2 weeks ago this saturday, giving him 2 weeks notice to leave, on the grounds 12,13,17 and mainly on 14 anti social behaviour, being nuisance and an annoyance to other tenants.

I have 3 written statements from other tenants expressing these points.

I have police log no.s in respect of threats to me from this tenant, and also that he has told others he plans to act violently toward me.

The tenant in question is still refusing to go as he says he has no where else to go.

This is the first eviction I have had to make since becoming a Landlord how do I proceed, funds are limited should I go to court and represent myself? should I get a solicitor.

Which form do i need to serve him with on saturday when the 2 weeks notice is up?

What is the follow up procedure?, when do I need to contact the court and book a time?

Thanks in advance D L

This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
28/02/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions