Tenant is a Fraud

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Tenant is a Fraud
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
Lizbet
85 Posts
2 Thanks
I have a tenant who has apparently lied from begging to end. His references were lies, I called who I understood was his boss, he appeared to be an honest and upfront person. It now appears that they are a group who are just lying for each other. The wife and child are left in the house, he has been given a restraining order and not allowed anywhere near the property. He has said it is all her fault and will not pay the rent for her, he says that she has had 35,000 off him in the last 6 months. (that's more than I've had out of my husband in the last 6 years) I must ask her how she did it!

What to do? There looks like no likelihood of getting any more rent off them, the wife will not be able to cover it on LHA and the council say that they can't re-house her. I just want them out but how?

09/11/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions