Gave S21(1)B Notice, wish to evict, tenant not in arrears

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Gave S21(1)B Notice, wish to evict, tenant not in arrears
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Mr Millet
127 Posts
17 Thanks
Hi, I issued a S21(1)B to a tenant after signing of the AST and the notice expires in 2 days. I have asked the tenant to leave. The tenant has paid rent on time throughout the tenancy but has been a problem tenant as he has a drink problem and often argues with the other tenants and gets very loud and once urinated in a female tenants shoes (so I was told). I believe that one female tenant has called the police due to his behaviour. Over the past 2 months he has improved however he is still agressive and arguementative and I have told him I wish to take possession of his room when his contrac expires in 2 days. I believe that accelerated procedure is used where arrears are owed, what procedure should I use if I wish to replace him simply because of his behaviour and can I use accelerated procedure if he refuses to leave??

Thanks

16/03/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions