help i dont know which way to evict this awful tennant.

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 help i dont know which way to evict this awful tennant.
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
1 Posts
0 Thanks
My tenant moved in on 17th December last year the bond and first months rent were paid by Kensington Borough council on the promise I pay it back when I receive payment from Bexley council. The tenant is only entitled to a 2 bed house mine is 3 bed and so is only eligible for 185 per week whe the actual rent is 276.92.
I have started legal battle with tghe letting agent who allegedly vetted this tennant and of course they deny all wrong doing. They also signed the tenant on their own 12 month agreement when I insisted in 6 month so if I serve a section 21 I cant get my tenant out until December I think is that right? otherwise I have a possession order option. I have not received a penny in rent from iether the council or tenant please help i need to know the best path to get them out now.
14/03/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband