Skint

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
T
Tom_204
31 Posts
0 Thanks
Hello!,

My Wife & I have problem tenants, & have issued a Section 8 Notice which expired on the 4th April 2008. My solicitor then advised us to issue a section 21 notice which expires on the 9th June 2008. I am now led to believe that if they refuse to leae the property then it could take a further 5 weeks t get them evicted. This cannot be true can it??? I have a number of potential tenants waiting to move into the property who are willing to pay the rent. But I cannot allow them to move in because the ccurrent tenants refuse to leave. What on earth can I do?

Background: They have paid one months rent out of six, they have destroyed the garden area which was an established garden with greenhouse etc. They have allowed at least three other people to move into the property without permission, they have parties that go on almost all night. They have as many as twenty six people in the property at one time during weekends & week days. They cause a nisance to all the neighbvours, the police are fed up with them, the environmental Health Dept. has been called in on at least two occasions. Two of their visitors were performing sexual acts in the garden but the police state there is nothing they can do.

TOM FORBES

06/06/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions