Non Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Non Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreements
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks
1. The page on your site relating to non assured tenancy agreements states in order to take possession of the property at the end of the term i need to rely on section 8 ground 1. The page relating to owner/occupier landlords (hance why i need a NASTA) states that in order to gain posession at the end of term i do not need to rely on section 8 or 21. Which is it?

2. It is acceptable to issue a NASTA for three months and not six and give two month's notice to the tenant after 30 days that i require them to move out?

I have a tenant who moved in last night. I didn't have time to do the paperwork and he has already upset one of my other tenants with loud music. I therefore do not want him to have a six month agreement in case i want to get him out earlier. I was going to do a 3 month agreement instead.

02/07/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions