Tenant will not reply

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Tenant will not reply
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
3 Posts
0 Thanks
A tenant on Lha who has just told me she has got a job and wants to leave the property. Can you advise on some possible problems.

a] The tenant says she does not want me to go and see the property for two weeks as it needs cleaning.She does not answer her phone now and last time we spoke she starting getting flustered when i tried to arrange a time to view property. What can I do, as I want to see the state of the property and start arranging possible future tenants to see it ?

b] The tenant has only told me she wants to leave in a month and has not emailed me or sent a confirmation. What position does this leave me in?

c]She will not tell me when she started her job and I have to inform DSS/council? How will I know if they will pay the rent up till see leaves?

The tenant says she had a bad experince with her last landlord letting himself in. I want to make sure I do everything by the book.In addition she has a family member with some legal knowledge who often gets involved when it suits them.I used RLA ast for tenant. Any advise ?

12/08/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions