full management service off letting agency,2

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 full management service off letting agency,2
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
11 Posts
0 Thanks
as i stated in my forum letter dated 6 july i am still having problems with a countrywide letting agency ,i have now taken the grievences to the manageress of branch who will do nothing ,then contacted her area manager who did not want to know about it now i have contacted the regional director in teeside who is showing interest in my complaint[at last]he has agreed a meeting on 18 8 06 with manageress present which i insisted on to see what my problems are ,now the managerees is trying to cover up her mistakes , i have just found out that she has now put the money from bond into my bank without informing me 14 days ago thats 50 days after the tenant left, the neglect and discourteous attitude this person has shown to myself and my partner is beyound belief, we have spoken to tenants who use this agency branch and they recieve the same bad attitude as we do.this person should not be dealing with members of the public, this letting agency only deals with residential lettings and nothing else at this branch,and are members of ARLA . has anyone had problems similar to the above and what was the outcome
14/07/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband