NO WRITTEN AGREEMENT part 2

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 NO WRITTEN AGREEMENT part 2
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
mr green
11 Posts
0 Thanks
Many thanks to Thurston properties and AK58 for replying to my last message regarding recovering my property that I rented out with no formal written agreement. The replies highlighted another couple of points that may be relevant. 1 I used to live in the property before I rented the property out, I left to live in my girlfriends house and still only own the one property (the one I rent out) and was wondering if I have a chance in court to recover on the owner occupier ground (the tennancy is classed as an assured tennancy) 2. I have a photocopy of the rent book which was in use 6 years ago and wonder if this is any use towards proof of agreement (it is a weekly rent book) Also as feared now HB have stopped paying the rent the tennant has failed to pay her 1st months rent.
20/01/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions