full management service off letting agency 3

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 full management service off letting agency 3
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
11 Posts
0 Thanks
please read my forum letters dated 21 july and 1 august ,had a meeting with regional manager 18 8 06 about problems (see forum )in this meeting a checkout report was produced by the manageress of the branch concerned it was signed and dated by herself and ex tenant because" as she stated she is keeping everything legal ,we then asked her when and where did she do checkout she then produced a file with dates on and showed this to her boss ,we ased for a copy of checkout report which was given, at this point we gave regional manager two reports that where signed by ex tenant stating that he never signed or had seen a checkout report the other was proving certain dates of meetings that took place which were denied by manageress,we have now proved that this person or someone in her office has falsified reports and forged someones signature,we have nearly 100 photographs of damage to my property and full reports on the falsified report which she produced ther are very few damages named proving she had never done a report, at this point meeting was ended and regional manager and branch manageress were left to discuss things ,i am now awaiting the outcome .any advice what to do next would be greatful
19/08/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions