Rent problems

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
Mark N.
2 Posts
0 Thanks
When going through a Letting Agent in my town of Blackpool, to let my property on a let only. I took on a tenent with the assurance from my agent that the rent was 'signed off' and secured, it would be payed direct to myself every two weeks, from a welfare body. I received one months rent and one months bond from the agent on the tenent moving in, however I have had no rent since, this is no fault of the tenent as they have made up the 25 per week shortfalls on time. I have spoken to the welfare people and they say no money to pay any rent has been agreed and they are still looking into it. I have also spoken to the Letting Agent they say,'It's not our problem,it was a let only', but were did the first months rent and bond come from if not from the welfare people as the agent had led me to beleve?

I'm sure I have not got an honest service from the agent, they take you'r money and don't want to know. If the rent was in place as they said there would be no problem. Have any other members had probles with Letting Agents in my area?

17/09/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband