problem tenant - threatens to set property ablaze and smash windows if ...

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 problem tenant - threatens to set property ablaze and smash windows if ...
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
prince
12 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi there,
this tenant steals food, stole a bycicle and mobile phones, angle grinder and pawned them. reported to the police who considered it a minor case (eventhough mobile phones were spotted in pawn shop) and won't do anything. S8 noticed served and due to expire end of Oct. He is in 7 weeks arrears and I received a letter from the council to say they are stopping his benefit on 20 Oct. He got physical with another tenant and threaton to burn the property and smash the windows if he is evicted. police notified and advised there is nothing they can do since he walked out before they got there. the other faithful tenants have already started moving out because of him.

please What can I do immediately to evict him and protect the other tenants and myself from harm? and moreso stop him from increasing his arrears?

Thank you in advance,

Prince

06/10/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions