removing property from agent

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 removing property from agent
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
409 Posts
2 Thanks
I HAVE TWO PROPERTIES WITH AN AGENT.THE REST I LET OUT MYSELF.THE TENANT IN ONE OF THE PROPERTIES THAT THE AGENT MANAGES IS UNHAPPY BECAUSE TWO ELECTRICIANS WENT TO THE PROPERTY AND CARRIED OUT CHECKS AND THE TENANT HAD NOT RECEIVED THE LETTER WHICH WAS SENT SECOND CLASS TILL AFTER THE EVENT. SO SHE HAD COME HOME TO FIND PEOPLE HAD BEEN IN THE HOUSE AND PAPERWORK CHEQUES ETC CARDS WERE ALL AROUND AND TWO PEOPLE HAD BEEN ALL OVER THE HOUSE.I HAVE TOLD THE AGENTS THAT I WILL TAKE MY PROPERTY BACK AND THEY TELL ME THAT CONDITIONS STATE THAT IF I TAKE BACK MY PROPERTY WHEN A TENANTS IN SITU THEN I AM LIABLE FOR 6MONTHS FEES AND 100 VAT.
NOW THE 6MONTH TENANCY IS UP 17TH JAN AND THE TENANT SAID SHE WOULDNT RENEW UNLESS I TOOK BACK THE PROPERTY SO I FEEL THAT I SHOULD NOT BE HAVING TO PAY THIS FEE. WHERE DO I STAND WITH THE LAW PLEASE.

MANY THANKS JAN.
03/01/2007 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions