Misuse of personal details

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Misuse of personal details
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
R
RLA member_974
13 Posts
0 Thanks
Having pretty much done everything by the book my entire life, I am now trying to put myself in the shoes of my tenant and work out what other hell he can put me through. One thing I have discovered, the tax office sent my details to my old address (despite them having my new details) so my tenant has obviously got my NI number. What if anything can he do with this? I may be over reacting but despite the thousands of pounds he currently owes, he has recently bought himself a brand new computer and TV system. Is there any way I can find out what debts are registered to this address and if my details have been misused in anyway? He obviously has my current address as well as this was on the tenancy agreement.

I have heard horror stories of debts remaining on an address and when I gain back possession my credit rating will be affected. Is this true?

24/11/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband