RE: ADVISE ON GETTING TENNANT OUT

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 RE: ADVISE ON GETTING TENNANT OUT
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
0 Posts
0 Thanks
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am having a lot of problems with one of my Tennants whom I would like ot evict from our Property. Brief details of the problems that I am having with the Tennant are as follows:

1) The Tennant (1) has attacked another one of the Tennants (2). Also tennant (2) is also our Daughter.

2) Due to the above incident, the Police have been involved and we have got a Crime Reference Number for the assult in the house Tennant 1 was arrested and was given a Caution by the Police under Section 39, due to the assult and battery occured to Tennant 2. We also have a second Crime Reference Number as Tennant 1 threatned tennant 2 the next day at university.

3) I also have had problems in obtaining the rent on time from Tennant 1 and I am owed GBP175.00 as been outsanding Penalty charges for delay in Rent for October 2008.

4) The other remaining two tennants as well as tennant 2 are extremely scared and do not feel safe whilst tennant 1 still has access to the property.

Can you please advise us on how to proceed in removing tennant 1, and what exactly is my legal position in this scenario?

Many Thanks,

Mr. Asif Ismail
asifi1960@hotmail.com

01/12/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband