How can I get ther s**m out!!!

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 How can I get ther s**m out!!!
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
70 Posts
0 Thanks
I have tenants who have been nothing but trouble since the time they moved in. I have recently sent them a section 8 as they are just over two motnhs due with their rent and there is also section 21 standing to regain my property on 29th April 2008. 9 which I know will not happen!)
They are doing drugs, (Which I have on good authority), throw rubbish out of the windows from the first floor, smoke in the communal areas and litter the area with cans and dog ends along side other things, intimidate and are rude to the other tennats in the block of which one out of the other seven is one of my tenants, urinate out the windows from the first floor, have totally trashed my property ( a list too long to give!) and causing as you can imagine general mayhem!!! Help me please as in a minute I am going to be stung with a huge bill from the management company for decoration to the complete communal area and also him and his "visitors" of which there are many are always letting of the Fire alarms and also disabling them putting other peoples lives at risks!!!
10/03/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband