Recovery of rent arrears after s8 court order

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Recovery of rent arrears after s8 court order
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
A
Alan F
3 Posts
0 Thanks
Many thanks for the help so far. Following your step by step process under s8, I have now obtained judgement from the court for repossession of the property and for repayment of rent arrears and costs.

Whilst the remaining process to regain the property seems straightforward now, I am unsure as to how I enforce the recovery of the debt. Under the "To the Defendant" section of the court order it states that "The claimant will send you a copy of the bill of costs with a notice telling you what to do if you object to this amount...".

1 Do I need to send such a statement, if so, what is the format of the notice that tells the defendant what to do and when do I have to send it?

2 Is there any further action that I need to take to recover this debt and what are the timescales?

Many thanks

Alan

14/03/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband