How to breach an Assured or Regulated tenancy

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 How to breach an Assured or Regulated tenancy
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
K
kcaseya
21 Posts
0 Thanks
Dear Sir,
I am buying (have exchanged etc) a HMO property in which 3 of the 5 tenants have been there pre-1997, one for 37 years. While they are paying current rent and not in any arrears, making them actually ideal tenants, their tenure is a problem for lenders.
I do not actually want to have to move them, but what are the grounds on which I could breach their tenure?
There are essential works reqired to the property, loose floorboards presenting a health hazard - what grounds do these give rise to? Also, what would be the status if I moved into the property and occupied a room?

I am under Notice to Complete and now struggling to find a Bridge, but equaly as important, will need to resolve before redeeming any bridge with a remortgage. Urgent assistance would be a great help.

Thank you,
Casey

10/04/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions