Court Hearing following Section 21 Application

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Court Hearing following Section 21 Application
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
4 Posts
0 Thanks
Hello

I was wondering if anyone had been called to a court hearing following an application for a Section 21 led possession?

I'm in the process of regaining possession of a property following non-payment of rent (the tenant has not paid rent since December and is now in rent arrears to the tune of 3K). The section 21 notice expired, he refused to move out and consequently, with the help of RLA, completed an N5b form. The tenant has filed a defence saying he has not received the notice (a complete fabrication as we have had numerous conversations about it and it was delivered with a witness). Also included in the court papers was a certificate of service from the witness. I have now been summoned to a court hearing. I'd really like to hear from anyone who's been in situation and what their experience was and if they can offer any advice. I can't seem to find much information on the net about it.

Many thanks

27/04/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband