help asap urgent please

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 help asap urgent please
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
2 Posts
0 Thanks
I called on the 8th and left an ansafone message. I called this morning and left a message with the receptionist. I have not heard back and so this is now extremely urgent.
I rent rooms an a B&B basis in my property. I evicted a resident on the 8th due to breach of rules, ie keeping a vagrant in my property for two nights. I had already warned him the morning before. He went after police advice to him.
I wish to get his possessions including a large tv, wardrobe, bed settee and effects out of my property. The police say I must serve notice but I do not have a forwarding address. I wish to do this asap. What are the rules please. Since it is B&B I would have thought I can dispose of it immediately. Please confirm the law, preferably backed up in writing with some reference of the quote from what statute. Andrew
12/05/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions