Another landlord's tenant causing communal problems

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Another landlord's tenant causing communal problems
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
S
Seton
1 Posts
0 Thanks
We have three separate flats, two rented out privately and the other is lived in by the owner. My tenant is great, the flat lived in by the owner is great but the other flat has a nightmare tenant. She complains to the Environmental Health about noise issues with every neighbour, she refuses to keep the communal areas clean, she refuses to comply with security regarding communal doors and she makes life miserable for everyone with her constant complaining. Because she is unemployed, she complains all day and has called the police out on numerous occasions for 'noise problems' and they have ended up telling her not to keep complaining to them for non-existent problems. Her landlord told her she had to leave at the end of her 6 month tenancy agreement and since then she is worse than ever. She has taken him to court for all sorts of allegations and is now taking myself and the other flat's owner to court for 'third party harassment,' 'poor conditions of the communal areas' and is looking for 30k. I'm at breaking point - what can I do?
07/12/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband