Looking for general guidance on possession I have applied for
I have asked tenant many times to make up difference. Anyway, they have not. I now have applied to the court for the property back, and NOT to recover costs (as we all know it causes issues).
My questions :
1. I put in an N5B
2. Court Served papers (N4B) to them on the 8th October 2012
3. 14 days later in my books is the 23rd October
4. On the 26th October I sent off the accelerated possession procedure slip
5. 8th Nov (today) I receive from the court a copy of a defense received by the court from the tenant on the 26th October (official court date stamp). (BTW -defense is I need to stay as I have nowhere to live, stay for an extra 42 days)
So my question is :
1. Did the defense not arrive too late?
2. what next? wait for the court to write to me to tell me what the judge decided based on me sending off the slip requesting he/she grant me possession?
I have not asked for any money back from the tenant, learnt long ago never worth it.
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.