served section 8 but still wont go

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 served section 8 but still wont go
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
K
keg
6 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi, I really need your help please. I have served a section 8 notice on tenant after 8 weeks arrears and she wont move out. The landlord lives down South and i look after the property for him as a friend. I have downloaded your possession notices but i see that he has to sign them and appear in court. As owner of a very busy accountancy business he is unable to commit a day in court and he doesnt know the details of the tenancy and all the threats and harassment that i have receieved from the tenant. Do you have a service whereby you can serve the court papers on the tenant ( for a fee) or is there any other way of avoiding him going to court ? I see that a solicitor can also sign, is that right ? please get back to me at your earliest convenience as i am going out of my mind with worry. The tenants step sister is now threatening me by text for not doing repairs to the property which i was completely unaware needed doing
10/04/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband