Does anyone have a statutory declaration example for proof of serving of notice?

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Does anyone have a statutory declaration example for proof of serving of notice?
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
LittleLandlord
2 Posts
0 Thanks
I served a section 8 notice with a witness a couple of weeks ago by hand delivery into my tenants mailbox (it's in the front door of the flat so I know they received it). Unfortunately I have not heard anything from the tenants and have now filed court action.

To prove I served the notice I believe I need the witness to sign a Statutory Declaration. These *seem* simple enough - have the witness make a declaration and have it signed in the presence of a legally binding authority.

Does anyone know where there is an example of this type of stat dec as I don't want to be tripped up in court through a technical loophole if the working isn't right 'enough'.

07/07/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions