Unpaid rent for 4+ months

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Unpaid rent for 4+ months
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
4 Posts
0 Thanks
19th May 2009
Hi there
I have just joined up and have the following rather bad situation:

There are 3 tenants in my house at 4 St. Nicolas Road, Thanington Without, Canterbury. They are on separate tenancy agreements (I know now, not a good idea!)
The first tenant is paying an all in fee - his money is coming out as direct debit as agreed.
The second tenant has as yet not covered for bills (which will need to be in my name). Neither is he paying his shortfall (Canterbury City Council pay most of his rent and he should be covering the remainder per month plus bills).
The third tenant owes 4 months rent and bills come the 26th May(unpaid as of Feb. 26th).
As I am abroad in Bahrain, I had a friend go to the house on the 1st May and issue all with a section 21 (meant specifically though for the unpaying tenant, John Burley, who is unpaying). He is the young man I would like a credit check done on - the check free with joining up. He has still not paid anything and is failing to respond to all calls. Please please help!!
Regards
Sophie Man-Cheung

20/05/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband