advice regarding possession

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 advice regarding possession
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
Liisa
3 Posts
0 Thanks
Dear RLA

Angela Sherwin
Flat 4, 22 Albert Road, Manchester, M14 2FP

I am writing to you to request advice regarding the above. She moved in to the property on 10th May 2010. Her last AST was for the period 18.11.11 to 18.2.12. On 11th February 2012 she was issued with a S21 notice which made her last day at the tenancy 4th June 2012. She has failed to leave the tenancy and I now wish to apply for a possession order. Reasons for ending the tenancy were threats to myself, threats to other tenants requiring police involvement, anti-social behaviour, and rent arrears now of £636. 40.
Ms Sherwin stated she had another tenancy and I agreed to let her stay until 18th June which hasnít happened. She has remained in the tenancy.
Please could you advise me how to go about applying to the courts for a possession order? do you think I should apply for accelerated possession order ?
My telephone number is 07967111333.

Kind regards

Liisa Arrowsmith

She moved in to the property

25/06/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband