Tenants

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
C
christine
23 Posts
0 Thanks
My neigbour has informed me that Tenants had moved out of property 3 weeks ago in the middle of the night.Had tryed to contact them but no anwser. They had not payed rent for 3 months.There contract ran for another 7 months.
Iknow were thay have moved to and called round to see them would not answer the door.
I sent them a letter saying I would meet them at my property giving them 24 hr notice, when I got there no one answered the door so sent in found lots of post and 2 keys to the frount door on the floor under the letter box, had a look around, left 2 old settee, Fridge with moldy food in carpets beond repair lots of rubbish, walpaper dirty, doors of there hingess grass 3ft high,Lookerly I had a carpenter with me as I was going on to get a quote on another house so he saw the mess and everything.

Can i take it that I have the property back and can I get started on the house and take the old tennants to cort and get a atachment of Earnings as thay work. What else should I do ?

Regards Krystina

16/07/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions