Tennant not leaving

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Tennant not leaving
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
C
Ch_655
1 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi
I made a careless error on a tennancy form and gave a 12 months contract. The contract expires on 15 December 2010. The tennants are a couple with 5 young kids. I gave them a section 21 notice after they had messed me around for a couple of months. I have now been made aware that under section 21 they cannot be evicted before the end of the contract. According to the contract they have to pay me their rent in advance. They are in arrears for one and a half month's rent. They have applied for housing benefit and have promised to pay their rent in installments when they can. However, I feel they have been rude to me on a number of occassions and have been making excuses from the second month and I want them out. What can I do? I don't want to wait till December. Thanks in advance. Kind regards.
26/04/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband