S8 hearing date is 2 days later than the AST ends
Tenants haven't paid rent for May and June, doubt they will ever pay anything... Section 21 served back in May to expire after 05/08/2012, then in June, Section 8 served for 2 months unpaid rent and constantly paid late.
I started court proceedings via PCOL under Section 8 route, hearing date is 07/08/2012, 2 days later after the current AST ends (12 months from 06/08/2011 to 05/08/2012).
I am no confused as
1. what if my T don't move out on the tenancy end date (05/08), is the current AST becoming SPT automatically?
2. If T overstay, should I still stick to Section 8 route and carry on the SE8 hearing? if so, in another senario that T play tricks by paying a small amount to bring the total unpaid under 2 months' worth, will I lose out on possession?
3. If above does happen, can I file another claim under Section 21 (dates are correct and Deposit protected and PI forwarded)
4. If T don't pay anything by 07/08/2012 the hearing date, but still living in my property, are they 3 months (May, June and July) or 4 months (May, June, July and August?) unpaid?
if its counted as August, will a SPT automatically arise? will the Section 21 invalid?
5. On hearing date, what documents I need to bring and how many copies of each document? do I need to submit the documents beforehand to court and to tenants?
Sorry lots of questions... thanks for your advice!
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.