Plumbing Repairs Post Section 21

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Plumbing Repairs Post Section 21
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
R
Rita_956
6 Posts
0 Thanks
Hi,
Does anyone know what is a 'reasonable timescale' for arranging a repair to a leaking pipe?
I have given S21 notice to quit and the tenant has ignored this and carried on accruing debt and subletting while housing benefits pay her rent.
I want her to leave just as soon as I can afford to take court proceedings to get her evicted (and she can then get the council housing which she is engineering her circumstances towards); I need to be able to afford the time that the house will be vacant while I restore it to good condition and find new tenants. However, I dont want to provide her with instant comfort as I am still hopeful that in the meantime, while I do overtime and save up, she might decide to find her own housing someplace else.
So, does anyone know what would be considered a 'reasonable timescale'? eg, would 24 hours be reasonable?
23/04/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband