Keeping Items Left By Tenants

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Keeping Items Left By Tenants
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
5 Posts
0 Thanks
I am once again sorry to be a pain but we have done yet another eviction on a bad tenant and they have been moved out due to a section 21 notice and the courts have provided us with possession today. There are a number of items that have been left in teh property and i know we need to keep these items for 3 months in storage until they are either collected or i can dispose of them after this time. But what constitues as items that I have to keep? as there are a number of old TV's and playstations but i am unsure if these work, there are also a number of old video tapes which seem to be broken and have been thrown about the house, items have been left such as dirty clothes and a lot of rubbish such as alcohol cans and things and some of these are still unopened so is anyone able to offer some clarity on what has to be kept and what i can dispose of?
02/02/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions