Repossession Issues Again

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Repossession Issues Again
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
T
Tom39
150 Posts
5 Thanks
Dear Sirs,

I have two properties with problem tenants and I wish to end the tenancies of both

Property (1). Central Salford. Obtained Landlord license. Current CORGI certificate. 4 months arrears. Outstanding works under two Home Improvement Notices for which appeal pending. Any problems to repossess under S21? Am I entitled to photograph property inside to discourage move-out damage?

Property (2) North Manchester. Have been given deadline of end of month to apply for Landlord Licence. (Was previously unaware of requirement) CORGI cert expired - huge difficulties with access including aggressive non-authorised Rottweiler. Registration of property is currently being transferred from an associate to my own via conveyancing solicitors. Wish to repossess forthwith. How might this be achieved?

Have had my first heart attack over the massive problems that these two sets of HB/LHA tenants have caused me and my family. Please help.

Tom D

05/02/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband