Completing notes N5b

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Completing notes N5b
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
88 Posts
3 Thanks
Hi David,

I used those forms to complete the N5b form and with help from yourself but i cant see anywhere that it states what actual documents i need to send in. I did find on the forum site earlier the following;

You need to issue a section 21 Housing Act 1988 notice, which cannot expire before the end of the Tenancy agreement or break clause. You need a written Tenancy agreement from the start of the tenancy. You need a Section 20 Housing Act 1988 “Notice of Assured Shorthold Tenancy” if the tenancy started before 28.2.97. You complete a County Court form N5b and make 3 SETS OF DOCUMENTS if there is one tenant, plus one set for each extra tenant. The landlord signs the Court form, and send the documents to the County Court covering the area where the tenant is situated, with a cheque for £130 payable to “HMPG”. If the tenant does not file a valid defence, you should get a possession order within a month without a hearing.

But there is nothing on the N5b form stating what documents to send or have i followed the wrong link.

Kind Regards

This member has been thanked by 1 member for this post.
20/01/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show London Olympia 2019
Ideal Flatmate
John Pye Auctions

Share this page