Repossesion , assured shorthold tenancy

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Repossesion , assured shorthold tenancy
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
munnaka
14 Posts
4 Thanks
Hi,
I may have to serve a notice requiring repossession soon because of a problem tenant who after being two months in arrear started paying if
and when , and has just now managed to get housing benefit from the Council ; he has paid one month rent, however he does not seem to be able to pay the rest of the overdue rent or the top-up, in spite of assurances that he is either going to get a job or go on unemployment benefit, of which he has done neither.
Having read on a Residential Letting pack that it is essential that the procedure is followed properly to avoid delays and expenses, I would consider getting proper legal advice.
Can you give me any leads to legal services (solicitors or organisationa) that could guide me through the procedure,or even advise me on whether this would be the best decision in the circumstances?

Thnak you

kind regards

Riccardo Cuminetti

20/06/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband