Disruptive 'visiting' girlfriend of tenant

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Disruptive 'visiting' girlfriend of tenant
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
Linda_977
18 Posts
0 Thanks
Since present male tenant was assigned (one month ago)there has been nothing but social disruption, police, noise, trouble etc etc. Tenant has girlfriend staying - seems most days, she knows she's not allowed to live there full time, but I have no means of checking if there are any nights she is not there. During many domestic arguments, Girlfriend repeatedly seen shouting and swearing in street to male tenant midst many domestic arguments.

Neighbours are starting to complain to me about the disturbances. Can I insist to male tenant she calms her behaviour down or can I stop her 'living' there? Is the issue a Section 21 the only course I can follow? I have whilst visiting the property witnessed a domestic between the couple and it was horrendous, the girl clearly loves to scream and generally create both indoors and continuing into the street with extremely foul mouth and be completely out of control.

It seems there has been nothing but trouble since the day he moved in.

25/08/2009 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband