Blacklists and CCJ's

You are here : Member Forums Access Blacklists and CCJ's
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
H
Helen & Phil
7 Posts
0 Thanks
Please help.... well I interviewed potential new tennants for my 1st property which I've had for years no prob. This guy came up with references, letter from hotel he's been staying at since he split from wife end of last year.. passports checked out etc. Say's as he's a builder can do me an extension on the property which is needed to replace a wooden built on kitchen - FANASTIC... said goodbyes at the end and said so long as credit checks came back ok they were in! ... 'Oh well I have a CCJ - something to do with the ex-wife and their house and the split' and (this is the pregnant girlfriend) 'I have been bankrupt but will be free of that in 3 months.... QUESTION: would you take them on and under what circumstances? (maybe a guarentor?) not sure now... I asked for 3 months payslips and ended up saying it shouldn't be a problem but now I'm worried....Thank you
20/05/2010 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband