Telephone Services

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Telephone Services
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
O
obededom
1 Posts
0 Thanks
Can you please help? One of my Tenants has moved out without notifying any of the Utility Companies ... This has not proved to be a problem except with the Telecoms Company (Talk Talk) .. who will not disconnect the service stating the account is in the account holders name and for privacy reasons they cannot discuss. I am sure that the account pertains to the individual tenant. The Account I believe was for both Broad-Band and Telephone and I have heard other instances where the Telecomms provider clamps the Line until the Account and any arrears are cleared. Do you know how I can persuade Talk-Talk to free up the line for the next Tenant. The next Tenant will need free access to connect a Telephone Service of their own and at the minute they cannot do this .... The other Utility providers are really helpful (but not seemingly the Telecomms ones) .... :-\
30/01/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions