Arrears and Damage

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 Arrears and Damage
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
N
Norman Orish
5 Posts
0 Thanks
My tenants are in arrears and I have tried to serve a section 8 notice. Can't raise tenant, ending up sending Section 8 by Recorded Delivery - this still hasn't been signed for yet!!

I have managed to see the tenant and they have confirmed that they have seen the Section 8 Notice although I have no witnesses and no signature to confirm this!

I now have a Court Hearing Date set for 13th October, completed the online application. I have an unwitnessed acknowledgemne of receipt of the notice and proof that I have sent a letter by Recorded Delivery.....can you advise if this will be sufficient in this the eyes of the Court - if not can you advise what I should/can do to reinforce the situation.

Also, inspected the property and have found 2 broken windows and the house in a state of dissarray - is there any way I can accelerate repossession?

22/08/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband