prooblem tenant

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 prooblem tenant
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
T
teejay
6 Posts
0 Thanks
i let my property through an independant letting agent. He vetted the tenant, and is suppose to collect the rent from her , when she pays. Since she moved in she has caused me nothing but problems. The local police are well aware of he property, the tenant is living with the local drug dealer, the neighbours are constantly caling me telling me that there are young lads coming and going at all times in the night. The house was broken into, allegedly the boyfriend owed someone money to drug dealers, so the vandales smashed the rear patio doors , and tried to gain access via the front bay window. I paid 300 to get the glass replaced. The police broke the front door down 3 weeks ago, s they had intellegence that substances were being used there, to which I have just paid another 525, to get it replaced. There is grafiti over the back gate, rubbish every where, the neighbours have called environmental health. Dirty nappies on the varrandah. Young lads on scooters through out the night. The step down to the property has been broken with the scooters being rolled up and down it, to which I will have to repair.
Is there any grounds that I can evict her as she is still in the initial 6 months of her tenancy. I feel if I leave her in there much longer I will not have a property left. I am at my whits end. Please help.
Thanks
10/07/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband