Repairs

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
L
Lizbet
85 Posts
2 Thanks
Pleeeese can somebody give me some sensible advice?????

I have a tenant who has complained that her patio door dosn't open or close. She demanded that they be secured immeiately as it is a security issue and as she lives on her own it is of vital importance.
This we did, we got a local company out same day in order to secure them. She complained that he just turned up without an apointment and she felt very threatened by him and she dosen't want him back in her house.
She now says that she needs to use the door daily and it must be repaired. I have said that it is merely an inconvenience and not a priority repair, there is another door which opens on to the patio 2 yards away.
She now says her parner needs them open on health grounds (excusse me didin't you say you were on your own?)
She then said that she needs them open for her work as an artist.... My thoughts are that if she is working from home then she is breaking her agreement, any comments?

23/09/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband