tenant will not move out

You are here : Member Forums Possession - Section 8 and Section 21 tenant will not move out
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
P
piotr_s
3 Posts
0 Thanks
hi, joined RLA yersterday, hope can gormsome advice or where to seek advice? I issued section 21 notice over 3 months ago, in due time tenant did not move out, tenants are in receipt of housing benefit so payments are not an issue, but I need themto move out as property will be refurbished and remortgaged;
wghen I bought this flat 18months ago, tennats where already living there on shorthold assured tennancy agreement which expired in April...
After securing rent payments from Housing Benefit Department on behalf
of tenant I got sotrt of comfortable and ignored the fact that tenant did not respond to new tenancy agreement I posted to them, simply remainded unsigned by them, now they ignored section 21notice, anyone can help me as to how proceed from now and if Accelerated Court Possession Order is the way to go???
thanks for all your help, just joined RLA yesterday so have high hopes for your expertise and knowledge ;-)
02/11/2012 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband