Large House For Sale..CHEAP!!!

You are here : Member Forums Property Investment Large House For Sale..CHEAP!!!
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
1 Posts
0 Thanks
I have a deceptively spacious 3 bed terraced house (built 1896)for sale in Droylsden Manchester. The property is the largest property of its type certainly in the immediate area as it has a large double exrension to the rear(built approx 1920's) Market value is 120k but for a quick sale i will let it go for 105k. The house has two large reception rooms, large kitchen, dining room, 3 large bed (smallest one approx 12' sq) large family bathroom with seperate wc there is a front garden which can be turned into off road parking for at least 1 vehicle and a typical backyard for properties of this era. Major works have been carried such as: re-pointing, new damproofing, new wall ties, new central heating system, new drainage system, coversion from lead to upvc cold water main, partial re-plastering and re-wire. The property also boasts many original features such as fully re-conditioned slate fire place and original plaster coving. The property does require some cosmetic work, but nothing too serious. I have been letting it out for 550 pm as a single house but with a little money invested in the property it could easily be turned into a 5 roomed house.
Only serious enquiries please to jamie.rowland1@ntlworld.com
13/09/2006 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions