Maximising investment opportunity

You are here : Member Forums Property Investment Maximising investment opportunity
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
K
KC_880
14 Posts
0 Thanks
We have a portfolio of a dozen houses, but all have been bought over the last 18 months using our own funds to cover the deposit and refurb. This means a substantial sum has been invested and remains tied up.

All our properties are refurbished, partly because this attracts better tenants, they tend to stay longer and look after it better, (usually !) and also as it maximises the value to almost cover the expenditure anyway. Plus, it's just not right renting squalid properties to tenants who have little other choice, thereby exascerbating the problem of poor private rental stock in the UK.

Of course re-mortgaging is an option, and will be / is being undertaken at the most suitable times per property to recoup funds for cashflow. This does however reduce the income margins though, so I need to increase the portfolio to compensate.

Can anyone share with me HOW to legally and ethicaly buy good rental stock with little / no money injected, so I can continue to increase our portfolio?

04/06/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Martin Co
Envirovent
Landlord Broadband