Mentor wanted for a small property/lettings business (Herts/Beds borders)

You are here : Member Forums Property Investment Mentor wanted for a small property/lettings business (Herts/Beds borders)
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
R
Richie
92 Posts
3 Thanks
Although the RLA and its members provide lots of great support for landlords to manage their property portfolios, and all aspects of letting a property, I feel that it often targets part-time landlords more than those whose main source of income is from lettings, and who really want to treat this as a Business. - I am a one-man-band and am busy full time with maintenance and lettings, juggling everything myself. I have in the past tried to rely on letting agents and hired handymen/tradesmen, but found this to be a severe drain on cashflow, and despite all the paid-for help, found that tenants would still call me direct to fix various issues. - I would really like to move the Business up to another level, possibly by hiring a helper or two: maybe one to help with admin, one with property maintenance, but am very nervous about taking the jump because of the red-tape that may be involved in employing someone. - Are there any Members out there with established portfolios ticking over smoothly who would be willing to provide mentoring? - My properties are all in the Herts/Beds borders area, but I would be willing to travel to meet with you at intervals. - In return, and it may be part of the mentoring, I would be happy to work for you (FREE) in whatever capacity I can, to see how your business runs. - Regards, Richie .
14/10/2011 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Landlord & Investment Show
Remove a Tenant
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions