not paid on time from the start

You are here : Member Forums Rent Arrears not paid on time from the start
This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
M
0 Posts
0 Thanks
hi there
i took on a tenant useing the RLA assured shorthold tenancy agreement
the tenency was signed and runs from the 15th June 2008 , the tenancy is for a single person. On entry to the property i also gave the tenant a section 21 B , I completed the section that says " i the landlord give you notice that i require possession of the dwelling-house known as : ------------- AFTER the expiry of this notice, this notice epires AFTER 14TH DECEMBER 2008 DATE 15TH JUNE 2008 and i signed it and got the tenant to sign it the bottom stateing they had recieved it i person.
The rent is supposed to be paid by mutal cosent via direct debit on the 15th of every month, the teneant has only been in 2 months and the payment has failed to happen on both occasions, it is clear that the tenant is avoiding me, they did pay me in cah for last months rent but it was late coming, i can see i am going to have problems getting paid in the future. My quetion is , what is the earliest time i can get possision of the property and what is the proccedure
many thanks
D.A. TALOR
17/07/2008 00:00

Want to read more?

This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.

This topic has been locked as no posts have been made within the last 90 days.
Ideal Flatmate
Elfin Kitchens
Landlord Broadband
John Pye Auctions