1. Should I present a sec 21 to them even if they pay at the end of this month? It might be easier getting the money if I know where they are.
2. Is it Sec 21 A or 21B? Their tenency runs out in one month.
3. If I don't issue a new tenency agreement, does the old one continue to run until the Section 21 kicks in?
4. Do I still have the right to inspect the proerty? Or is this harassment?
5. Can I give notice of a rent increase in these cicumstances? The coffers are getting low!!!!!!!!!!
6. How does attachment of earnings work?
Want to read more?
This is a members only forum, if you want to read more you need to login to your membership, if you are not a member, click here to join.