Level 2 Award in Letting & Managing Residential Property
The Level 2 Award in Letting and Managing Residential Property is a brand new qualification from the Chartered Institute of Housing (CIH), which has been developed in conjunction with the RLA.
It covers three units:
- Tenancies and the law
- Property and tenancy management
- Customer care in the private rented sector
This qualification is studied online and focuses on the housing industry in England.
How will the course benefit me and my organisation?
Gaining a qualification is a great way to ensure that you are able to perform your role to a high standard, provide an excellent service to your tenants, and develop your knowledge of housing legislation and best practice.
Who can apply?
This course is suitable for:
- Individual landlords, letting one or a small portfolio of residential properties
- Letting and managing agents
- Housing association staff letting and/or managing market-rented properties
- Housing advice workers
- People not currently working in housing but considering a frontline housing position as a career option
Applicants must be aged 16 or over.
23th October 2017
|14 weeks, approximately 6-8 hours of study per week||Sign Up|