The Key to Property Investment
This course is designed to help you understand the challenges and trends in a changing marketplace and improve your management, information sources, sourcing and due diligence skills. We look at threats and opportunities to help you reduce your risks, plan better and gain insight on the future direction of a changing marketplace.
You will learn insider 'tricks of the trade', focusing on market intelligence, due diligence and specialist sourcing techniques. We'll show you how to build solid business foundations by connecting with the right team of professional advisors to support and mentor you.
We teach you the 'buying right' and sourcing skills vital for creating wealth. We also discuss how to by property below true (real) market value without involving estate agents, auctions or any online searching. We also detail a step-by-step guide on evaluating deals, calculate yields and how anyone, even if inexperienced can learn how to accurately value property.
We explore trends including: over-supply, profiting from the decline of the high street, government legislation and more. We also explain how to hedge risks through economic cycles, similar to strategies developed by hedge funds. We also look at an HMO model with a high profits and low 'hassle factor'.
With real case studies presented by an MBA educated developer and active property trader/HMO landlord who has 30 years' experience, we'll share the successes and failures over the last three decades.
The course includes a 60-page 'how to' manual that covers the following topics:
- Step-by-step guide on how to buy cheap property not available on the internet or open market.
- How to value property and evaluate deals more easily and accurately.
- Where and how to find insider market intelligence and hidden data.
- Finance & bridging innovations, and how to improve your credit score.
- House price to earnings data and using it to find the next property hotspot.
- How to avoid development cost overruns and builder disputes.
- Interiors, design and fit-out advice, and furnishing and buying tips.
- Online advert writing, branding, and how to create a 'wow' factor.
- How to begin or grow your portfolio by building connections with the right professionals and mentors, including: agents, mortgage brokers, solicitors, architects, accountants, planners, quality surveyors, and more.
- To overcome common challenges, reduce risk, and understand the future direction of the market.
- To professionalise your sourcing, due diligence, deal evaluation, valuations, and marketing.
- To show how to buy below real (true) market value, which is often lower than auction prices.
This course is suitable for:
Novice or experienced landlords interested in learning credible trade secrets and who want to understand the tools, strategies and mindsets of highly successful property traders and landlords.
This course includes lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Parking and public transport instructions will be provided in your confirmation email once you have booked the course.
29th January 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||London||Book Now|
12th February 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||Sheffield||Book Now|
18th March 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||Nottingham||Book Now|
8th April 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||Huddersfield||Book Now|
27th May 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||Milton Keynes||Book Now|
10th June 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||Carlisle||Book Now|
1st July 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||Cardiff||Book Now|
5th August 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||Sale, Manchester||Book Now|
16th September 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||Birmingham||Book Now|
14th October 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||London||Book Now|
18th November 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||Preston||Book Now|
2nd December 2020
|09:30 - 16:30||Leeds||Book Now|
Continuous Professional Development
Remember that Continuous Professional Development points (CPD) apply to RLA courses. You can also get CPD points for being a member of the Residential Landlords Association.
We are currently planning additional dates for this course. If you would like to be informed when these are arranged, please click here.
Residential Landlords Association Accreditation Scheme
This course is worth 4 basic CPD points with the Residential Landlords Association Accreditation Scheme
RLAAS is a national scheme who aim to encourage, acknowledge and actively promote good standards and management practice by owners and to assist owners and tenants to undertake their respective responsibilities to each other.
RLAAS is open to all landlords who operate in the private sector, and accreditation is FREE. Members of RLAAS also receive a discount when enroling for a course operated by the Residential Landlord's Association.
To find out more, and what RLAAS means to landlords and tenants across the country, visit the RLAAS website.